To improve the loading time of the Clock in page, we have updated the way we load Jobs/Phases.
Please see the below details on the new page layout.
- There are three radio buttons indication Job options.
- If an employee has a primary job assigned, the text of the first radio button reads:
- Your primary job: #NAME
- The first radio button is selected by default if an employee has a primary job assigned.
- When an employee does not have a primary job assigned, the text next to the first radio button reads:
- No primary job has been assigned to your profile.
- The text of the second radio button shows the previous location at which the employee has clocked in.
- If the employee does not have a primary department assigned, the second radio button is selected by default, the first is non clickable.
- The third radio button is used when the employee wants to clock in to a different job.
- When selecting the third radio button, a select should comes up where the employee can select a job location.
- When selecting a Job that has Sub-Jobs, another select will show up with Sub-Jobs.
- This can be drilled down from between 2 to 4 levels, depending if a Job has Sub-Jobs assigned.
- When selecting a Job , and Sub-Jobs are loaded but not selected and the clock in button clicked, the user is alerted to select a sub location.